隨州網

標題: 致我們終將遠離的子女~ [打印本頁]

作者: 辛夷塢    時間: 2014-11-22 14:48
標題: 致我們終將遠離的子女~
Kahlil Gibran On Children
紀伯倫:關于子女


Your children are not your children.

你的兒女,其實不是你的兒女。
(, 下載次數: 58)

They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
他們是生命對于自身渴望而誕生的孩子。
(, 下載次數: 58)

They come through you but not from you。
他們借助你來到這個世界,卻非因你而來。
(, 下載次數: 57)

And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
他們在你身旁,卻并不屬于你。
(, 下載次數: 50)

You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
你可以給予他們的是你的愛,卻不是你的想法。
(, 下載次數: 60)

For they have their own thoughts.
因為他們有自己的思想。
(, 下載次數: 50)

You may house their bodies but not their souls.
你可以庇護的是他們的身體,卻不是他們的靈魂。
(, 下載次數: 46)


For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
因為他們的靈魂屬于明天,屬于你做夢也無法達到的明天。
(, 下載次數: 59)

You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
你可以拼盡全力,變得像他們一樣,卻不要讓他們變得和你一樣。
(, 下載次數: 58)

For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
因為生命不會后退,也不在過去停留。
(, 下載次數: 43)


You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
你是弓,兒女是從你那里射出的箭。
(, 下載次數: 61)


The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.

弓箭手望著未來之路上的箭靶,他用盡力氣將你拉開,使他的箭射得又快又遠。
(, 下載次數: 42)

Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
懷著快樂的心情,在弓箭手的手中彎曲吧,因為他愛一路飛翔的箭,也愛無比穩(wěn)定的弓。

作者: lyt    時間: 2014-11-22 16:07
很有哲理,但龍生龍,鳳生鳳,老鼠的兒子會打洞是怎么來的
作者: 冬棗    時間: 2014-11-22 16:56





歡迎光臨 隨州網 (http://windowtintkit.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4